Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Party The Party's Over...Thanks for Coming


Download
Sadly it was. Who knows what would have become of my beloved 90's pop act if they had continued. This was my least fave party album, but now that i'm older i can respect it more. It's more adult sounding then their previous ones. "I wish you peace" is a nice song. Enjoy!

1. Movin' On
2. Sorry
3. Yellow Butterfly
4. Goin' Down
5. I Only Want You
6. Let's Hold On to What We Got
7. Hot Fun in the Summertime
8. Forgive Me Girl
9. You Dropped a Bomb On Me
10. Sad Memory
11. I Wish You Peace

Labels:

4 Comments:

At April 23, 2010 at 12:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG thank you so much for posting this! I own In the Meantime & Free and have always wondered what this sounds like. Downloading now. Is there any chance you also own their first self-titled record? I have it on cassette, but would really like MP3s of it. I actually had an old stereo that I ripped MP3s from, but I only did the first side.

 
At April 20, 2011 at 12:55 PM , Blogger JasonMotesBowles said...

Thanks for sharing The Party love! I really liked Sorry and Yellow Butterfly. I think those could have been hits, but I don't think any of these were released as singles.

 
At November 11, 2011 at 1:12 PM , Blogger Kyle James said...

OMG Thank you so much for this. I just came across your site and I'm in heaven right now. I've been trying to find a high quality version of this album since I bought their Greatest Hits and found out that they even released a 4th album. And this post was posted on my birthday (happy happy to me). Mucho Thanks, you've made this gay boys sonic wet dream come true. Cheers!!!!!!!

 
At August 5, 2021 at 5:07 PM , Blogger D said...

Just when I found The Party, all the links are down. How about a repost or would you have their Greatest Hits?
thanks
- Denis

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home