Monday, March 15, 2010

The Party In The Meantime In between Time

Download

This was just a release to keep the fans busy while They Recorded their official second album. It had remixes from the debut and covers. This was so cool when it came out cuz u got a hologram 3d sticker of the group lol. I personally think Tiffani's cover of "I Know What Boys Like" is the best remake of the song that i've heard. This had their biggest hit as i recall DeeDee's lead vocal on "In My Dreams" Was played alot on pop radio. This was an awesome CD and i consider it as an album. I played the hell out of this on casette back in the day. I still have all my Party CD's and casettes.


1. In My Dreams
2. Private Affair
3. Sugar Is Sweet [Remix]
4. I Gotcha
5. Adult Decision [Remix]
6. (What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love and Understanding?
7. I Know What Boys Like
8. Spiders and Snakes
9.Why [Power Mix]
10. My Generation

2 Comments:

At August 10, 2010 at 11:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah! Thank you so very much for uploading all The Party's albums! I was only looking for this one, but was psyched to find the rest. Fantastic job!!

 
At November 25, 2012 at 3:11 PM , Blogger Wakata'karí:te said...

link dont work. please up load again asap!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home